PROGS bvba is an IT consulting firm specialized in modern enterprise applications, java and web technology, with a pragmatic view and assuring that the finished systems are useable for the end-users, run reliably and can be maintained at reasonable cost.
We have a lot experience of experience in architecture and development of enterprise software and in the use and development of both closed source and open source software.
If you need a consultant for one of the following domains of expertise, contact PROGS.
- use and/or integration of open source software
- creating enterprise grade applications
- rich web applications
- moving from prototype to production (productizing)
- java software development
- software architecture
Apart from the general consulting and software development work, PROGS has also designed some sites like :
- samenschrijven, a site for community based writing and rating of stories with multiple (possible) plots. Started as submission for the INCA-award.
- trimedico, sport and health food supplements.
- IC-trace, site for a traceability solution for the food industry. PROGS was also resposible for the architecture and parts of the implementation of this system. This is designed as dynamic site with XML content transformation (using Cocoon).
- IT Thoughts, a technical blog mainly discussing development roadblocks and their solution.
- A personal blog.
Contact info :
address : Broekmansstraat 99, B-2221 Booischot
phone : 0496 25 03 45 (international +32 496 250345)
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGS used to be known for Sinclair QL work. This information is now (very) outdated, it is still available here.